



Sara and Corey were married on May 3, 2008. I met them for the first time in December of last year and I knew we were going to work well together after our first meeting. Sara and I basically talked non-stop for the first two hours of our meeting with Corey sliding a few words in here and there. Corey is a bit shy and reserved (until you get to know him!) but he held his own at our first meeting. They didn't really need eight hours of coverage but the package they were looking at had a second photographer and they wanted that. So we played around with things and decided to substitute an engagement session in for the two hours they didn't need. This proved to be an excellent plan!
Sara and Corey are fairly new to Tucson so I suggested one of my favorite places for their engagement session ~ Sabino Canyon. We rode the tram up and spent the afternoon taking pictures in some very cool places. They were game for anything and at one point even rolled up their pants, hiked across a fairly large stream to get great images in front of a small waterfall. We had a lot of fun together that day and got some amazing images which we used in their guestbook. The best part of the day though, in my opinion, is that Corey got really comfortable with the camera and was ready for the wedding day. Sara actually emailed me after that weekend and said, "You've created a monster!" Apparently Corey was doing his runway modeling walk for her all week!
Can you tell yet that I LOVE Sara and Corey? I knew after meeting them and getting to know them a bit that day at Sabino Canyon that their wedding day was going to be a wonderful event.
I was right! From the moment I met Sara, her matron of honor and her mom at the salon (at
6:15 a.m.!) until the last shots were taken of them under the gazebo, it was a really special day. I loved meeting both of their families and spending the day with such nice people. The day was full of lots of love and laughter, a few tears, but mostly joy as this really great couple came together as husband and wife.
I feel like I've made friends for life with Sara and Corey and I look forward to taking photographs of the beautiful babies I know they are going to bring into this world.
Mr. and Mrs. M. ~ I hope you have many, many years of love and happiness together!
Enjoy some photos from their big day...
No comments:
Post a Comment